Friday, April 21, 2006

Doodlings & Snippings

Just found a very funny site. Some NASA research fellow who draws these clever little comic strips in his spare time - LINK

Went and got my haircut today at BOY, and had an off-beat, slightly surreal conversation with my hairdresser (who is also called Kobayashi, as was the cutter next to him...)about how cool old people in England look but how uncool old people in Japan look. He also couldn't understand the logic of the Paris metro but found the London Tube system to be excellent, and the announcements spot on. Kobayashi, Kobayashi, Kobayshi. Miyu's sister, Emi, is visiting, and she was getting her hair cut by Kobayashi in the seat next to mine. Emi is a Watanabe though, so couldn't join the Kobayashi. I don't bother telling Kobayashi what I want, because he always gives me the coolest cut I could never have thought of. So, with Spring in the air, my hair is no longer there (well, far less than before anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home