Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I feel sapped

Yup, I do. This summer has been excruciatingly hot, and it looks to continue well into September. I'm doing all my exercise at night now, as surely only death will be the consequence if I tried running during the day.
This very shaky with Miyu at the moment. We seem to have hit a very rough patch, and I'm not even sure I want to try and make it better...I feel bad about it, but its a Mexican standoff at the moment. How long will it last? Who will blink first?
Jay's back to school tomorrow, which will be good for him. I want to send him there x3 times per week, but money is tight at the moment. If only Miyu would get her arse into gear and start being "creative", it would be a relief. But she seems lost in screens. TV, computer and mobile. Constantly glued and seemingly stuck. Her lack of energy saps me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home