Friday, November 14, 2008

Lasik

Having worn glasses for the best part of my life, it is with some trpidation that I go soon to have my eyes lasered, and hopefully corrected. It's all rather exciting, and I can't quite imagine what it'll be like. For anybody that knows me, I'm half blind - extremely short sighted, and whenever anybody with good eye sight tries on my glasses they feel dizzy and soon get a headache - I kid you not! I reckon it'll be the little things that I notice most, like waking up in the morning and not having to flap around looking for my glasses, or actually being able to see clearly when I'm having a shower or bath. And going to an onsen is going to be so cool, as I'll be able to fully appreciate the beauty around me, and not be in some blurred world of my own. I wonder if it'll change me in any way, as far as my character is concerned? Will it affect my stature nd my confidence?
Well, the test is on Sunday to establish whether or not I can actually have the operation, so I'll wait until then to really start wondering how it's going to affect me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home