Saturday, November 10, 2007

The sound of silence

Which is what is ringing out in the apartment at the moment, as Miyu and Jay are in Fukushima for one of Miyu's exhibitions, so I'm here holding the fort. No work today, so instead of sleeping in I woke at my usual time of 6.30am and cleaned the apartment. Next did a couple of loads of laundry and then decided to analyse my income for the past year, using Excel and comparing forecasted income against actual income. The variance is about 20%! The way we get paid is by contact time with the client, so if a training session is cancelled, then we get nowt. This means that it'll probably be better to have a schedule that is 20% higher than what it is now to get what I should be getting...unless of course nobody cancels, and then I'll be rather busy!
Anyway, going to go out "on the piss" tonight, with the boys. haven't done this for such a long time, what with Jay being the centre of everything, I'm rather looking forward to it. I do miss the little fella though. I was talking to Miyu this morning and she's discovered some sort of bald spot behind one of Jay's ears, which sound peculiar.
Must now venture out, as the rain has subsided, to go find my bicycle, which was hauled away by the local government guys as I'd parked it illegally : ( Hope I can find it!
Oh yes, exciting news is that we're going to UK for Christmas! Booked and paid for the tickets last week. Fuel surcharge is ridiculous, and even Jay has to pay for a seat (albeit only 10% of the price of ours), even though he wont actually get a seat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home