Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ah yes, the name!

So, we've decided on Jay. There's some funky kanji (Japanese characters) that go with the name, but I can't write them with my keyboard.
This weekend finds me in Tokyo, and not up in Fukushima with Miyu and Jay. Reason being Miyu's back in hospital due to slight complications, which means she just needs to rest up for a week or so. Amazing how much I'm missing them. Miyu sends me photos of Jay everyday, and I swear he's changed every time. Not in any major way, but subtle little differences that I haven't seen in the flesh. Makes me feel like I'm missing out on him growing up. Was reading somewhere that the first six months contact time between father and newborn is really important for their happiness and well-being, and where am I? Hundreds of miles away! Damn this having to work thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home