Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here I am

Apologies for the lack of postings, but it's proving to be a luxury at present, what with nappies, feeding, batheing and having fun with Jay taking up most of my free time (it's GREAT!) The little man is really coming along, and now smiles, scowls and can look very mischievous. He's also now able to hold his head up unided when we hold him, and he really enjoys soaking in the sights and sounds that must all seem wonderfully new to him. This inundation of the senses must be seeping into his unconciious because he's showing a lot of REM, and movement. Sounds are also forming. Nothing really solid as yet, although Miyu and I swear he says "hello", it may just be proud parent syndrome. We bought a baby car/buggy, and have been out and about in Nakameguro, to various parks. When awake, he stares at everything wide eyed with a slight smile playing around his lips. Then he promptly shuts down and falls asleep, to try and make sense of what he's just experienced!
For myself, there's a whole cauldron of emotions bubbling around my cranium. Happiness, joy, fear, worry and even sadness when I have to leave every morning and spend hours away from both Jay and Miyu. It's times like this when I wish I was wealthy enough to afford taking a few months off to spend real time watching my son grow.
I'll post a few pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home