Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hunting high and low

Jeez, what a day. Just spent 12 hours with a couple of brilliant estate agents who very patiently showed us 5 possible places to live. I felt really sorry for them because they didn't have time for lunch, whilst we sneaked off and had a bite to eat.
Well, I fell in love with one place. It's situated 20 minutes walk from Komazawa Daigaku station, almost next to Komazawa park (which is huge), about 10 minutes walk from Tama River and right in the middle of cool shops and restaurants. It was really modern, clean, with plenty of space (even had a veranda which had enough room to have a table and chairs plus bar-b-q). It felt good, and was a good price. But, Miyu can't face walking that far to a station (even though there's a bus stop just outside the flat). So, we have to kep looking.
I don't know. I think walking is good - gives you time to think, but I suppose it's not the most conveniently located of places. Haah...
So, Miyu's now going to go out again tomorrow and continue the hunt (I have to work).
Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home