Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Half way mark, and then some

Well, the rains are almost gone, so we must be into the summer season. Apparently this year's going to be a stinker, and I ain't looking forward to all that walking around with me suit and tie on. Perhaps I need to cultivate a frozen mind. Talking of frozen stuff, a frozen yoghurt shop has just been launched in Tokyo, so will have to sample me some of that soon. Jay said his first proper word yesterday, after waking from a slumber, he crawled into the living room and said "hello", in a rather perplexed manner. I think he was still half asleep. He then sped toward my charging i-pod, making a gurgling sound. A button has finally been sown onto one of my shirts by the button fairy, so no danger of exposed flesh in the city of Tokyo...from me at least. I think though, that I have lost my eye for photography, and I'm at a loss to think where I left it. A hefty reward to anyone who finds it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home