Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Golden Week Exploits

Well, I'm happy to report that I had a rather splendid GW, and now feel recharged and ready to go (not quite sure where yet, but just knowing I can is reassuring).

Undertook a new hike to Mitsutoge San with Guillaune, Jason and Jon last Wednesday
. Located close to Fuji San (with accompanying views), it was quite a tough climb, with the ascent being almost constantly uphill. I actually really enjoy this type of climb though, so I was really in my element, bounding along like a mountain goat. Jason, however was slightly worse for wear, due mainly to not eating a big breakfast, and soon running out of energy (nothing that a early lunch didn't solve).
The scenery was stunning, and we couldn't have asked for better weather.
The day after, I had organized a big night out to AGEHA
Paul Van Dyk was spinning his trancey tunes, and I must say I was very impressed. There was a big group of us, from a myriad of countries, which made the whole event go with a real bang!
I also spent some time formulating a new fitness plan, where I've come up with a weights program which will add real power and hopefully redefine my body shape (yes, it sounds awfully sad, doesn't it, but you know what? I don't care!) I'm going to try and change my eating habits as well, where I will eat more in the morning and lunch, and have a very light meal in the evening (unless I'm eating out). I think this will help, as eating very late can really pile on the weight, and that's something I'm determined to avoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home