Sunday, December 18, 2005

Mist

Feeling frightened, the mist is evil, and I have to avoid it's enveloping clutch in order to avoid painful death.
Running upstairs, into the bedroom, curling up on the bed, hoping the mist will go away, but then it's here, all around me, whispering death and torture, and I'm afraid.
Then the air clears, and the mist is gone, with all of it's sweet, treacle promise of eternal pain.
Looking out of the window, I'm two miles up, looking down on two small figures, they see me, and they are monsters, wanting to eat my flesh.
I sit down, legs straight out on front of me, and take flight, swiftly into the eternal sunshine sky, with the wind sweetly blowing in my face.
The wires criss cross beneath me, and I want to make it to the island, but then the ones in the vehicles below spot me, and screech around to pursue me flying through the air.
Inland, inland I must turn. Escape the criss cross evil that pulls me down.
I send out a sunshine flare and all is bright and spotless for a while, silent falling wonder, and everything points to white.
A blot fading to nothing...then everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home